Walnut Bread Recipe
Jan 27, 2015
<![CDATA[Walnut Bread Ingredients:
- 3/4 cup smooth walnut butter (You can make your own out of raw walnuts in a food processor. I make my own in the Vitamix blender and it takes about cup and a half of walnut pieces to get 3/4 cup of smooth and creamy butter)
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum (thickener)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp ground flax meal
1. Preheat oven for 350F degrees.
2. Mix the walnut butter and 4 large eggs in a large bowl until smooth.
3. Combine all of the dry ingredients in a smaller bowl first and then add it gradually into the batter until you make a really smooth and sticky dough.
4. Grease a 5 by 9 inch loaf pan with grape seed oil or coconut oil or even butter, and dust with a tablespoon or two of almond flour.
5. Spread the dough evenly into the pan and bake for 40 – 45 minutes until a tooth pick inserted in the middle of the loaf comes out clean. The bread is going to rise up in the oven so make sure that your dough does not fill more than a half of the loaf pan.
6. Let it cool down in the pan for 40 minutes before you take it out and start slicing.
Click here for original recipe post
You have successfully signed up!