Ingredient for Veggie Lasagna Recipe:
- 9 dried lasagna noodles of about 8 ounce
- 6 cups of Broccoli florets
- A large Bell pepper that is chopped
- 2 cups of sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups of sliced Black Olives
- 2 beaten eggs that are very large
- 16 ounces cottage cheese with low content of fat
- 16 ounces ricotta cheese that is very light
- 3 tablespoons of dried Italian seasoning
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper which must be black in color
- Half teaspoon of pepper sauce that is hot
- 3 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese of about 12 ounces
Directions to Make Veggie lasagna:
- Cook the lasagna noodles that will be used for the veggie lasagna recipe. Follow direction on the package.
- Drain the cooked lasagna noodle and then rinse it.
- Steam the following; broccoli, bell pepper, and mushrooms for a period of 6 to 8 minutes until they become soft. Then remove it from the heat.
- Put the following ingredients inside a medium sized-bowl; eggs, cottage Chinese, Italian seasoning, ricotta cheese, salt, garlic, hot pepper sauce and black pepper. Stir the combination of these until they become a single mixture.
- Put the cooked noodle inside a rectangular baking pan that is greased. Spread one third of the ricotta cheese mixture on top of the baking dish and top it with one-third mixture of the vegetable and I cup mozzarella cheese. Repeat the layers for about two times.
- Cover the whole veggie lasagna recipe mixture and bake on top of an oven. This should take you about 45 minutes.
- After the baking, uncover the veggie lasagna recipe and allow it to rise which will take about 10 minutes before serving.