The best part about this recipe is you can choose your favorite fruits and mix it up a bit. Give it a try and jump start spring with this yummy fruit salad recipe.
What do you need:
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice, divided
- 1-15 fresh mint leaves, minced Or Mint extract VERY LITTLE to Taste
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- dash of salt and pepper
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup green, red or black grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup raspberries or other Berry
- Choose your favorite fruits to add (optional)
- Walnuts (optional)
- 1 Tablespoon (your Choice) Yakon Syrup, Agave Syrup or Honey
- First in a small bowl you will combine yogurt, 1 tbs of lime juice and mint or extract.
- Take the mixture and pour it over cookied quinoa and mix it up. You can season with salt and pepper.
- Grab another bowl and combine the fruit, Choice of syrup and remaining lime juice.