- 1 cup of white beans, boiled
- 100g of shrimp
- ½ cup of coconut milk
- 1 tbsp of tomato puree
- 1 tbsp of paprika powder
- 1 tbsp of ginger-garlic paste
- ½ tbsp of turmeric powder
- In a cooking vessel, add all of the ingredients.
- Mix them thoroughly and allow them to cook for about 20 min.
- After that, preheat the oven to 2000C.
- Add the cooked white beans and shrimp gravy into oven for 15 min
If you love all my nutrition tips and recipes and are ready to kick your fitness up a level come join me in the YSF3 Gym to workout daily with three new workouts a week and a schedule to follow, its a program that will deliver results you can feel and see! Join me now