<![CDATA[Are you thinking about what you are going to do with all the Shrimp in your fridge? Well look no further then this yummy SHirmp and White Bean gravy recipe. Dinner awaits... Ingredients:
- 1 cup of white beans, boiled
- 100g of shrimp
- ½ cup of coconut milk
- 1 tbsp of tomato puree
- 1 tbsp of paprika powder
- 1 tbsp of ginger-garlic paste
- ½ tbsp of turmeric powder
- In a cooking vessel, add all of the ingredients.
- Mix them thoroughly and allow them to cook for about 20 min.
- After that, preheat the oven to 2000C.
- Add the cooked white beans and shrimp gravy into oven for 15 min
If you love all my nutrition tips and recipes and are ready to kick your fitness up a level come join me in the YSF3 Gym to workout daily with three new workouts a week and a schedule to follow, its a program that will deliver results you can feel and see! Join me now