What is this meal? Oh yeah its epic and delicious!Ingredients:
- 2 slices of chicken breast
- 1 cup of spinach
- 1 tbsp of black pepper
- 1 tbsp of mint powder
- 1 tbsp of oregano
- 1 tbsp of thyme
- 1 tbsp of chilli seeds
- 1 tbsp of ginger garlic powder
- 50g of all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tbsp of Grape seed oil
- In a bowl, add all purpose flour, salt, egg and olive oil
- Mix them thoroughly and knead them by adding small amount of water into a soft dough
- Let it rest for some time.
- Roll the dough onto thin dough and cut into shape, as you prefer.
- Allow these shapes to dry for about an hour.
- In the mean time, add chicken, thyme, mint, oregano, chilli seeds, ginger-garlic powder and salt to a cooking vessel.
- Add ½ cup of water, put the lid on, and cook for about 20 min.
- After the chicken cooked thoroughly, turn off the heat and keep the lid closed
- After an hour of resting time, take the pasta pieces and add them in a boiling water and cook them as per as usual method of pasta cooking
- In a blender, add spinach, salt, pepper powder, and blend them into fine paste.
- In a pan, add grape seed oil and add the green paste and pasta
- Sauté them for 5 minutes, until all moisture disappear
If you love all my nutrition tips and recipes and are ready to kick your fitness up a level come join me in the YSF3 Gym to workout daily with three new workouts a week and a schedule to follow, its a program that will deliver results you can feel and see! Join me now