<![CDATA[Today is the day to start eating healthy, by eating fresh. This meal is a good way to start. Ingredients:
- 1 cup of chicken breast, chopped into medium size pieces, cooked
- ½ cup of Arugula
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice
- 1 tbsp of pepper powder
- 3 eggs, large
- ¼ cup of cottage cheese
- 1 tbsp of celery leaves, chopped
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- In a bowl, add eggs, salt, celery leaves and pepper powder
- Beat them nicely.
- In a pan, add olive oil and heat it
- Pour this mixture onto it and make into a thin omelet
- In another bowl, add chicken breast, arugula, cottage cheese, salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Add these stuffing on the omelet and roll it
If you love all my nutrition tips and recipes and are ready to kick your fitness up a level come join me in the YSF3 Gym to workout daily with three new workouts a week and a schedule to follow, its a program that will deliver results you can feel and see! Join me now