Are you ready for a delicious recipe full of protein and just darn yummy! You don’t need a lot of ingredients and you can make a bunch and freeze them for later. Then just throw in microwave for like a minute and you have a quick healthy
- 7 eggs, but for a larger batch use a dozen ( This should make about a dozen muffins)
- Original Almond Milk (about 1/4 cup)
- Cheese of your choice
- Turkey Breast (4-5 slices, hand shredded)
- 4 cups of fresh baby spinach
- Fresh grated, Zucchini 1/4 cup Zucchini
- A dash of fresh ground pepper, and fresh ground sea salt
- Pre-heat the oven to 350.
- Mix all of your ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Spray a muffin pan lightly with Pam Olive Oil cooking spray.
- Scoop the ingredients into the muffin pan until the cups are about 3/4 full.
- Bake in the oven 15-20 minutes, until a fork goes in and comes out clean, or until the tops are lightly browned.Take them out and enjoy!
This sounds good. How many calories in this recipe?
about 250 calories