<![CDATA[Chargrilled Chicken & Spinach Pasta Ingredients
- 4 Chicken Breast, Cut Bite Size
- 1 tbsp Lime Zest
- 2 Juice Limes
- 1 tsp Ground ginger
- 1 tsp Grated Garlic
- 3 tbsp Mild Curry Powder
- 1/2 Red Onion
- 200g Cherry Tomatoes
- 110g Baby Leaf Spinach
- 440g Boiled Wholemeal Pasta
- 300g Natural Yogurt
- 2 tbsp Vanilla Yogurt
- 6 tbsp Chopped Mint
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- Low Calorie Cooking Spray
Chargrilled Chicken & Spinach Pasta Directions
- Cut the chicken into thin strips and place in a bowl with the lime zest and juice, ground ginger, garlic and curry powder. Toss to mix. Cover and leave to marinate in the fridge for at least 1 hour (overnight if possible).
- Thinly slice the onion and halve the tomatoes, place in a bowl with the spinach and cooked pasta and mix.
- Make the dressing: place the natural yogurt, vanilla yogurt, mint, coriander and soy sauce in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade. Heat a non-stick griddle pan sprayed with low calorie cooking spray.
- Add the chicken to the pan (in batches if necessary) and cook for 6-8 minutes, turning once, until cooked through.
- Divide the salad between four serving plates, top with the chicken strips and drizzle over the dressing.
- Pasta is the master of quick and easy convenience food. This delicious pasta salad is light, flavor some and fabulously Free!