Cauliflower Rice Pilaf Ingredients
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1/4 medium sized yellow onion
- 10 cut and peeled baby carrots
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Wash cauliflower and remove stem cutting the cauliflower into florettes.
- Place cauliflower, onion, and baby carrots in a food processor.
- Chop coarsely.
- Place vegetable mixture into a large bowl.
- Sprinkle parsley, paprika, salt and pepper over vegetables and toss coating vegetables evenly with seasonings.
- In a large skillet, heat 1 Tbsp olive oil. Stir fry veggies on med-high heat for 8-10 minutes until onions brown and carrots soften.
- Serve as you would a regular rice dish.