Brussels Sprouts Cranberry Salad Ingredients:
- 2 lbs brussels sprouts
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ⅓ cup cranberries
Greek Yogurt Vinaigrette ingredients:
- ¼ c plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ c balsamic vinegar
- 2 T olive oil
- 1 T Dijon mustard
- 1 T honey
- salt & pepper, to taste
Brussels Sprouts Cranberry Salad:
- Holding each brussel sprout by stem end, carefully cut into very thin slices using mandolin or a sharp knife. Add to a large bowl, toss to separate layers.
- In a saute pan, add the walnuts over medium heat, toss around to toast. Once fragrant, 5 mins, remove from the heat and add to brussels sprouts.
- Add the cooked bacon crumbles and cranberries to the bowl and toss.
Greek Yogurt Vinaigrette:
- In a mason jar or plastic container with secure lid add all ingredients and shake to blend.
- Pour about ⅓ cup of dressing over salad toss.
- Taste and add more dressing if desired.
- Dressing will keep in refrigerator for 1 week