<![CDATA[Try this delicious recipe for dinner you will use zucchini noodles - which we will call zoodles!
Bolognese Zoodles Ingredients:
- 3 oz ground beef, lean or extra lean, cooked
- 1/3 cup tomato basil pasta sauce
- 1 large zucchini, spiralized
- grated parmesan cheese
- olive oil
- salt, pepper, oregano
Bolognese Zoodles Directions:
- Sauté the zucchini noodles (‘zoodles’) in 1 tsp olive oil over medium heat for 5-7 minutes and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine ground beef with tomato sauce and season to taste with salt, pepper and oregano.
- Top zoodles with bolognese sauce and 1 tbsp grated parmesan cheese.