Avocados Stuffed with Tomato and Feta
Feb 12, 2014
<![CDATA[This recipe should take about 25 minutes to prepare.
Avocados stuffed with tomato and Feta Ingredients
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 small ripe tomato, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 1 tablespoon crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon snipped fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons raw pumpkin seeds
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
How to make Avocados stuffed with tomato and Feta:
Take the avocado and cut it in half and take out the pit (middle area) Then top each half with the tomato and feta. You can drizzle lemon juice and garnish with chives and pumpkin seeds as well. Season with salt and pepper and serve.
Source: Martha Stewart
You have successfully signed up!