If your looking for a healthier version of a muffin that is also gluten free give this Apple cinnamon muffin recipe a try. You can also make it into apple bread as well.
Ingredients for Apple Cinnamon Muffin
- 2 cups Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup Raw Pecans (Ground in to flour)
- 1 1/2 Green Apple (Peeled and chopped)
- 1/2 Green Apple (Peeled and sliced for top of bread)
- 1 cup Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- 2 Jumbo Eggs
- 3/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 Tbs Maple Syrup or Brown Sugar (optional)
- 1/2 Tbs Cinnamon
How do I make Apple Cinnamon Muffin?
- Preheat Oven for 375
- Mix Almond Flour, Ground Pecans, Baking Soda, and Cinnamon together in a bowl.
- Stir in Apple Sauce, Chopped Apples, maple syrup, and Eggs.
- Stir both mixtures together very well.
- Place your mixture into muffin tray .
- Place thin apple slices on the top and sprinkle cinnamon.
- Place in oven at 350. Bake 30-35 minutes.
- Check to see if ready with tooth pick since oven times vary.